Web & Mobile UX/UI Designer
This position will translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering; produce the mock-ups
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create board of components to facilitate integration by developers
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Make graphic design for company’s internal activities when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- From 1 year of proficient experience.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch and other graphics related software.
- A diversified portfolio (online/materials) that demonstrates a strong knowledge of wireframing and prototyping in terms of playing with typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Understanding user business and objectives; having a balanced combination of creativity and usability.
- Experience with interaction design.
- Fluent in English, autonomy in face-to-face working with clients.
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skill, having can-do attitude
- Animation and motion
- Video editing