Ho Chi Minh City
- Participate in cutting-edge digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines).
- Customize integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to raise up suggestions or any concerns; actively suggest a plan of actions to improve overall quality.
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have 2+ years experience in iOS Development using Objective-C/ Swift, Xcode.
- Good knowledge in technical design including mobile application architectures, design patterns
- Have proficient experience with integrating RESTful APIs
- Well-acquainted with standard iOS frameworks, tools concepts, Social framework
- Strong understanding of using interface Builder, AutoLayout
- Have experience in developing custom UI
- Familiar with source control management (git/ gitlab) and project management tool (Jira)
- Have knowledge of Cloud service (Firebase/AWS)
- Good English communication, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Have knowledge of cross-platform development (React Native, Flutter,...)
- Have experience in media composition and editing (image, audio, video)
- Have an iPhone/iPad app in the App Store