1. Business and functional analysis
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and work-flow analysis;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and deliver the functional requirements, detailed specifications with business rules, use cases, and Interface designs.
- Proactively communicate functional requirements to other members of the team;
- Assist other members of the company to interact effectively with the customers;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and the Design team to plan and breakdown the work into valuable deliverable for the client;
- Work closely with the QC team to ensure traceability between requirements and test cases.
3. Methodology and Practice
- Define, measure and optimize Business Analysis methodology/ practice for onshore and offshore model;
- Raise any risks related to the customer relationship.
Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 2-year experiences in the same position in IT industry;
- Any Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, in Engineering, in Economics or in Finance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives;
- Hands on UML diagrams (Use case, Sequence), flow diagram;
- Strong experience with writing Functional specification, describing UX, designing wireframes, explaining business rules;
- Customer focused, strong team player, analytical and critical thinking, open-minded, pays attention to details, self-starter;
- Good interpersonal skills and time management skill with ability to work with multiple teams with a proven track record. Ability to make decisions;
- Be able to drive and challenge clients on their assumptions about their business requirements and business process;
- Ability to communicate in French is an advantage.