Webmaster Support Agent
Ho Chi Minh City
The Support Agent will be joining a prospective long-term project - a digital platform for our client’s subsidiaries all over the world to host their brand websites.
Participating in our growing team, the position plays a key role in helping the local webmasters/ web administrators use the CMS for contribution or configuration purposes. The main missions will include but not be limited to:
- Handle customer needs, questions, requests through:
- Clarify the problem and identify the causes;
- Help users realize their contribution/configuration action by providing explanations, and redirecting them to the correct resources (user guide, etc.)
- Follow up to ensure the resolution on a variety of support channels.
- Collect and record customer feedback; document the information for possible reference.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot issues; provide detailed reports to the management, development team in case of defects.
- Manage escalation and brief higher level support teams about the problems related to customers’ advanced requests.
- Prepare guidance documents and reporting.
Prerequisite Skills and Experience
- Background in IT/ Digital with at least 3+ years of experience in web portal administration and/ or webmastering.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Communication in French is an advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Rigorous, and well-organized
- Time management: prioritize and classify needs efficiently
- Problem solving skill
- High sense of responsibility, autonomy and customer-oriented mindset