Technical Project Manager
- Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, quality management
- Be accountable as the main contact with clients, French consultant team to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction
- Coordinate with the team composed of Leaders, Developers, Testers in project technical matters.
- Organise and follow the project team regarding their assigned project tasks, to achieve the quality and delivery goal.
- Produce project reports to clients and relevant managers, ensure good visibility on projects progression.
- Provide guidance, coaching, performance evaluation to project members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Computer Science.
- At least 1-year experience in web projects and multi-projects management.
- Possess knowledge of software development process (Waterfall), project management. Experience/knowledge of Agile organisation is an advantage.
- Strong experience in planification, task breakdown, reporting, estimation, Gantt diagrams.
- Experienced in writing functional specifications aims for developers with UML/Flow diagrams, describing UI and business rules.
- Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives;
- High sense of organization and responsibility
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills/ people development/ people motivation
- Being able to communicate effectively, honestly and proactively with foreign teams and clients.
- Committed to product quality & high service standards, continuously improving toward perfection.