Solution Expert (Bollore Group)
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associate’s humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B' Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan...).
B' Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B' Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS...), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java...) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B' Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
- Analyzes and challenges the functional needs taking into account business, technological and technical aspects
- Advises, designs, integrates and implements IS solutions matching the business requirements
- Contributes to the definition of the service offers and the documentation of the solution
- Is accountable of his/her EDI project steering and success
- Is the point of contact in his field of expertise, and, as such, advises and supports all actors within the IT department based in several locations (France, India, Vietnam)
- Stays up to date on technological evolutions and proactively proposes technical improvement opportunities for his solution
- Manages the implementation of the changes on his solution scope and ensures the quality of the changes
- Builds test plans, organizes the test campaigns
- Writes down the functional specifications of the solutions
- Ensures that technical solutions and procedures are up to date and aligned with standards
- Direct Reporting to CESA Director based in Ho Chi Minh City
- Direct Functional Reporting to Regional EDI Solution Manager based in Singapore
- EDI Team Functional Reporting to BTL Head of Customer Solutions based in Paris
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Equivalent
- Advanced experience in business needs analysis and writing functional specifications
- Experience and/or interested in learning in transport, logistic or supply chain business
- Experience using Agile principles, tools, and techniques
- Global mindset and ability to think across cultures, functions, and scenarios
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Ability to drive multi projects
- Possess great interest and ability to learn new technologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Experience in API projects
- Basic knowledge of Protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc)
- Experience in web Methods Integration Server
- Experience in EDI (EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML, Flat file)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus
- More than 2 years of experience as Solution Expert or Product Owner.