Senior UI Designer
Ekino works with a large range of clients, from corporates to startups, to create new services and transform their business for the digital world. Our clients choose to work with us because of our digital know-how, and the confidence inspired by the professionalism and unity of our multidisciplinary teams.
Our teams share the same passion for technology, which allows us to grow and evolve in a productive and constructive space. It’s because of this passion what we stay at the forefront, with an active and shared outlook - we experiment with tomorrow’s technologies today.
At ekino we invest in user experience design and innovation; in this customer-centric era this is key to our client work. Over the last few years our UX design team has been in growing demand, and we need you more than ever.
The Senior User Interface Designer will lead and define the visual direction.
- Explore high level concepts and visual routes
- Create mood boards, mock-ups, prototypes/animations and visual designs to effectively communicate design ideas
- Work with UX team on interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Overseeing and collaborating with UX and engineering to support the product vision, UI quality monitoring
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
The projects will vary, from responsive websites to mobile applications and beyond, always seeking innovative user interface solutions that best address the user needs and the business.
The Senior UI Designer can work autonomously and may be working on several concurrent projects.
All of our work is crafted in collaboration. You will interact with our expert teams on a daily basis: user interface designers, engineers, technical architects, etc.
You have over six years (more than 8 for lead position) of UI Design experience within an agency, or a company with a strong digital culture, involving multidisciplinary teams. You should have demonstrable experience working across a variety of industries, on multiple types of projects, from websites, to mobile applications and internal business interfaces.
You have a great creative eye, can define, rationalise and explain well differentiated design concepts,
You have a pragmatic approach.
You can can balance user, business and technology needs to best define User Experience.
You’ve worked using different methodologies and applied those successfully on different types of projects.
You know and understand that user interfaces are not static images, and that transitions & motion are a part of the artistry of a great user experience.
You are familiar with distributed teams, work primarily in English and are a good communicator, able to explain concepts and ideas both in person and over the phone.
Your tools: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Post-it, Sharpie & board, Photoshop, and maybe more.