Senior Java Developer
- Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS platform.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.).
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in web development technologies with Java EE applications.
- Good communication in English
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
- Experience in one or more of the following Open-source frameworks: Spring (MVC, Security, Data, batch, ..)
- Good knowledge/understanding of the following tools and concepts: Maven, Apache Tomcat, ORM, RESTFul APIs
- Knowledge in Relational DBMS and/or NoSQL
- Experience in Kotlin for server-side applications is an advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS is an advantage