Senior Front-end Developer
- Team management: Assist other team members with design challenges and coding issues; and evaluate their performance.
- Analyze requirements and implement the application or features.
- Provide workload estimates for application development.
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate applications with other systems.
- Write clean and maintainable code following engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and debug application issues.
- Assist other team members with design challenges and coding issues; and evaluate their performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in front-end development and design patterns
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS
- Familiar with task runners and the build process: Webpack / Gulp
- Familiar with Unit Testing framework: Jest / Mocha
- Familiar with source control management: Git
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors: SASS/ SCSS / LESS
- Good communication in English
- Good management and leadership mindset.
- Practical experience in Angular 2+ framework
- Practical experience in Redux, Storybook, Styled-components libraries
- Knowledge and experience with GraphQL
- Experience in back-end development