Senior Drupal Developer (PHP)
- Analyze requirements, come up with an adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Participate in and may conduct code reviews. Follow, improve and enforce coding standards
- Actively raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager and suggest an action plan to improve the overall quality
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, and object clustering issues for integration solutions and debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in web development technologies & have in-depth knowledge of PHP and OOP.
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Drupal (8.x, 9.x, and later) conception as well as configuration. Experience in implementing modules, themes, libraries, etc.
- Experience in open-source frameworks and/or CMS like Symfony, Laravel, WordPress, Magento, etc.
- Knowledge in Relational DBMS and/or NoSQL.
- Strong testing mindset (e.g PHPUnit, Behavior testing) and Code quality/analytic tools (e.g PHPCS, PHPStan, SonarQube,…).
- Good communication in English.
- Experience in Cloud Services (e.g AWS, Azure, GCP), DevOps, CI/CD is an advantage.
- Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS, TWBootstrap, jQuery and/or ReactJs, AngularJs, and VueJs is a good advantage.