Senior Android Developer
- Team management: assist team members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
- Analyze requirements and come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.).
- Customize integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issues for integration solutions and debugging.
- Research new technologies and existing libraries.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in native Android development using Android SDK.
- Good English communication, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design, broadcast receiver, activity, fragment and service lifecycle.
- Good knowledge with technical design including mobile application architectures, design patterns.
- Have proficient experience with integrating RESTful APIs.
- Have experience in developing custom UI.
- Familiar with source control management (Git/ GitLab) and project management tool (Jira).
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Have knowledge of cross-platform development (Flutter, ReactNative, ...).
- Have experience in RxJava.
- Have an app in Google Play.