The position will assist the Head of Delivery in the planning and coordination of projects, take on administrative duties, and independently manage some project elements.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to update the project’s resource allocation precisely.
- Assist Head of Delivery to prepare the proposals, quotations, contracts, etc.
- Keep track of and report on project progress.
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Head of Delivery in an efficient and timely manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in business and/or administrative majors. Having a background in IT is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile organizations is an advantage.
- Proficient use of MS Office and/or Google Suite (Docs, Excel, Spreadsheet)
- High sense of organization and task priority.
- Meticulous, careful and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good English communication.