Ho Chi Minh City
- Participate in large-scale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, design patterns, devops, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests;
- Participate in and may conduct code reviews. Follow, improve and enforce coding standards
- Write unit tests and interact regularly with testers to prevent regression issues
- Provide estimates for development effort
- Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Project Manager and actively suggest plan of actions to improve overall quality
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Partner with Technical Project Managers to share knowledge to other team members, make the most of knowledge built by other team members
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
- Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in web development technologies & have in-depth knowledge of PHP and OOP
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
- Solid knowledge in common web-based application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
- Experience in open-source frameworks: Symfony 2, Doctrine, Laravel, Zend, Yii; and CMS Drupal, Wordpress
- Experience with deployment process and platforms: Nginx, Apache, Capistrano, Varnish, Memcached, Redis.
DevOps, using Puppet, Docker, Vagrant as provisioning
- Good knowledge in relational DBMS e.g MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Knowledge/ Experience in NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, CouchDB ...)
- Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
- Experience in web security
- Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skill, ability to think creatively, strategically and act tactically
- Good communication in English
- Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS, TWBootstrap, JQuery is an advantage