Office Admin Assistant
Reporting to the HR Director and Chief Accountant, the position will play the key role in managing office operations and providing all administrative services to the employees.
1. Office administration services:
- Purchase office supplies and stationery not limit to preparing payment request, advance request and clear advance request
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate person; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant person
- Coordinate the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodation for staff and visitors
- Coordinate the services of work permit, visa and resident cards for expatriates and foreign visitors; keep track and follow up expired dates of visa and immigrant cards, inform expats before the expiry for necessary extension
- Provide facilitation for new-hires entrance: parking, stationery, hotel reservation and air ticket for expatriate, etc.
- Leave management: Check and record staff attendance in daily basis
- Coordinate the termination process of the employees
- Liaise with the building management to maintain good office services (air conditioning, power, hygiene, safety, etc.)
- Ensure good condition of medicine chests in the office
- Manage the taxi card delivery to staff for business purposes
- Support insurance claim process of staff to Insurance agency
2. Office management:
- Manage and follow up office administration contracts
- Handle petty cash and control office expenses
- Supervise tea and cleaning ladies
- Coordinate and monitor the catering service for lunch
- Manage all keys of office and cabinets
- Monitor, coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment & assets;
- Coordinate the issuance and removal of access cards/ fingerprint registration to staff and visitors.
- Administer the door access database, maintain and deliver door access reports as requested by superior
- Conduct all purchasing duties according to approved purchase requests
- Coordinate the whole process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Find the most competitive suppliers for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, term, delivery, and services.
- Manage the purchasing records.
4. Great-Place-To-Work activities:
- Advise the management on changes/ solutions to improve the office management and enhance the inspiring working environment when necessary
- Provide logistic support for Company’s events, staff activities, training courses, and Great-Place-To-Work activities
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the board of directors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Confidentiality commitment
- Honest, with high transparency and integrity
- High level of verbal and written English skills
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software)
- Proactive, positive working attitude, good teamwork
- Good organizational, prioritized and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Resourceful, careful, detail-oriented
- Good sense of responsibility and customer-orientation mindset