Ho Chi Minh City
- Participate in large-scale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS platform.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - JavaDocs, Unit Tests; participate in and may conduct code reviews. Follow, improve and enforce coding standards
- Interact regularly with testers to prevent regression issues
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
- Provide estimates for development effort
- Come up with suggestions, technical solutions, raise early any concerns to project managers and actively suggest action plan to improve overall quality
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Partner with technical project managers, Java experts to share knowledge to other team members, make the most of knowledge built by other team members
- Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in web development technologies & have in-depth knowledge of core Java and Java EE applications.
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
- Solid knowledge in common web-based application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
- Experience in one or more of the following Open-source frameworks: Spring 3/4/5 (MVC, Security, Data, batch, ..), Play Framework
- Experience with scripting technologies (GWT, YUI, Guava, Dozer, aspectj)
- Good knowledge / understanding of the following tools and concepts: Maven, Apache Tomcat, ORM (Hibernate, Spring Data), RESTFul APIs, XML, Guava
- Good Knowledge in Relational DBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, CouchDB ...)
- Knowledge on front-end development concept: HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax
- Experience with deployment process and platforms: Apache httpd, DevOps.
- Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
- Experience in web security
- Hands-on Java IDE: IntelliJ/ Eclipse
- Good communication in English
- Ability to research, adapt quickly with new technologies
- Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skill, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager CMS (AEM) is an advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS is an advantage
- Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS, TWBootstrap, JQuery is an advantage