- Analyze requirements, come up with an adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation.
- Turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by the CMS platform.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.).
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issues for integration solutions and debugging.
- Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
- Learn new frameworks and technologies according to the project requirements in both Java and Kotlin server-side languages.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in web development technologies with Java 8 / 11 applications.
- Good communication in English.
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions, best practices, unit testing and industrialization (CI/CD).
- Experience in one or more of the following Open-source frameworks: Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, Data, ..).
- Good knowledge/understanding of the following tools and concepts: Maven/Gradle, ORM, RESTFul APIs.
- Knowledge in Relational DBMS and/or NoSQL.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS is an advantage.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and/or Azure Cloud.