HR Intern (Recruitment focus)
Working in the Ekino Vietnam office, the intern will assist the HR team in all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B contributing to organization development and employee engagement.
- Source, screen qualified profiles for in-charge positions based on job requirements
- Administer and coordinate the recruitment process with technical departments
- Manage the full applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Coordinate employer branding and communication activities: job portals, careers pages and social networks; partnership with universities; meetups…
- Assist in orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the company
- Research and update knowledge library as required
2. Training & Development:
- Support in seeking public training courses/ programs and administer training procedures accordingly
- Coordinate the preparation to organize training courses in a professional way.
3. Compensation & Benefits
- Update employee data in an accurate and timely manner
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relations with the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the board of directors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Commit to involve in a full-time internship period
- Possess an HR mindset: human-oriented and passionate in developing people’s potentiality
- High level of verbal and written English skills
- Confidentiality commitment
- Strong desire to play and develop HR business partner role in the organization
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Proactive in learning and researching based on given guidelines
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures
- Good teamwork skills
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software). Being familiar with using Google Suite is an advantage.
- Provided with an unlimited Udemy account for business to acquire knowledge and enhance the competency
- Opportunity to get a full time employment after the internship if: (i) the intern achieves good performance and demonstrates a positive attitude, efforts; and (ii) the company has an appropriate vacancy to offer the intern.
- Monthly internship allowance
- Company’s lunch support
- Be entitled with 1 day-off per month.
- Involve in great-place-to-work activities (reading culture, sport clubs, etc.): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life harmony