HR Assistant (Recruitment-focused)
Working in the Ekino Vietnam office, the position will assist the HR director in all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B and great-place-to-work activities contributing to organization development and employee engagement.
- Source, screen qualified profiles for in-charge positions based on job requirements
- Administer and coordinate the recruitment process with technical departments
- Join the interview and evaluation for all positions
- Manage the full applicant tracking system (ATS); communicate timely with candidates in the hiring process
- Build and nurture talent pipeline to get ready for the organization growth
- Coordinate employer branding and communication activities: job fairs, career talks, partnership with universities, meetups…
- Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the company
2. Training & Development:
- Support in seeking public training courses/ programs and administer training procedures accordingly
- Coordinate the preparation to organize training courses in a professional way.
- Monitor, track data to ensure training/ workshop/ seminars… in the company are implemented in accordance with the training policy & plan.
3. Compensation & Benefits
- Coordinate the HR process in the company including but not limited to: relocation, and employment termination.
- Update employee data in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor the expiry of employee labor contracts and actively prepare for the renewal.
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relations with the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns.
- Provide support to the performance evaluation process.
- Propose, and join in initiatives for developing resources, attract and keep talents for the company.
4. Great-Place-To-Work activities:
- Advise the management on changes/ solutions to improve the HR services and enhance the inspiring working environment when necessary
- Partner with Trade Union committee in organizing Company’s events, employee activities, team-building, and Great-Place-To-Work activities
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the board of directors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess an HR mindset: human-oriented and passionate about developing people’s potentiality
- Confidentiality commitment
- Strong desire to play and develop HR business partner role in the organization
- Basic understanding of current HR legislation, policies, and practices in Vietnam
- Good communication and teamwork
- Proactive, resourceful, and adaptable to the fast-paced environment
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public
- High level of verbal and written English skills
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).