Ho Chi Minh City
Working in ekino vietnam office, the position will assist HR director and HR specialist in all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B and great-place-to-work activities contributing to organization development and employee engagement.
- Source, screen qualified profiles for in-charge positions based on job requirements
- Administer and coordinate the recruitment process with technical departments
- Join the interview and evaluation for junior-level positions
- Support in all employer branding and communication activities: job fairs, career talks, partnership with universities, meetups…
- Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the company
2. Training & Development
- Support in seeking public training courses/ programs and administer training procedures accordingly
- Coordinate the preparation to organize training courses in professional way.
- Monitor, track data to ensure training/ workshop/ seminars… in the company implemented in accordance with the training policy & plan.
3. Compensation & Benefits
- Coordinate the HR process in the company including but not limited to: relocation, and employment termination.
- Update employee data in accurate and timely manner
- Monitor the expiry of employee labor contracts and actively prepare for the renewal.
- Work with Vietnam authorities in all labor matters
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns.
- Provide support to performance evaluation process.
- Propose, and join in initiatives for developing resource, attract and keep talents for the company.
4. Great-Place-To-Work activities
- Advise the management on changes/ solutions to improve the HR services and enhance the inspiring working environment when necessary
- Partner with Trade Union committee in organizing Company’s events, employee activities, team-building, and Great-Place-To-Work activities
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by board of directors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Possess an HR mindset: human-oriented and passionate in developing people’s potentiality
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Strong desire to play and develop HR business partner role in the organization
- Basic understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam;
- Good organizational skills, resourceful and with ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skills;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software)