Head of Business Development
Ho Chi Minh City
Reporting directly to CEO of ekino Vietnam, this position will play a key role on expanding the business opportunities and projects of the company in Southeast Asia market.
The main missions will include but not limited to:
- New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s leaders.
- Work with technical/ project management team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/ service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. - Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Client Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior management level on business trends with a view to developing new services and products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Report and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology/ Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a business development executive in digital/ IT industry, with proven sales track record
- Deep knowledge and understanding of technologies in software/ digital industry
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge of digital industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to research, update and analyse market trends
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software)