Ho Chi Minh City
- Participate in large-scale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/senior based on code review.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
- Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
- Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Collaborate with back-end developers for integration with server-side code.
Working location: ekino Vietnam, Lottery Tower, 6th floor, 77 Tran Nhan Ton, Ward 9, District 5, Ho Chi Minh city
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fresh or 1-2 years of experience in front-end development
- Knowledge on JS Frameworks and CSS Grids: JQuery, TWBootstrap
- Experience with Photoshop, assets exports, PSD to HTML
- Knowledge on CSS preprocessors: LESS / SASS
- Knowledge and understanding of source control management: git and git flow
- Basic knowledge of Web Accessibility, technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Good communication in English
- High teamwork spirit, ability to think logically, creatively and act tactically
- Ability to self-study and research, willing to learn attitude
- Practical experience of Gulp / Grunt is an advantage
- Knowledge about Frameworks: AngularJS / ReactJS is an advantage