Ho Chi Minh City
1. About us:
ekino is a French company specialised in Conception, Design, Development and Maintenance of digital solutions: Digital Platforms, Websites, Mobile Applications.
We build innovative solutions from the ground up with open technologies. Our solutions are integrated with legacy systems (e-commerce, billing, provisioning, leads, CRM,...) and help business and digital managers to meet their objectives.
Our team of 500 consultants and technical experts is located in France (Paris & Bordeaux), Vietnam (Ho-Chi-Minh City), United Kingdom (London), Singapore and USA (New York).
Ekino Vietnam has been operating in Ho-Chi-Minh City since 2013. With more than 150 employees, ekino Vietnam is one of the fastest growing agencies of the Group.
2. About the program:
Developer Internship Program is especially designed for final-year students who are determined to become competent software developers in their future. During the program, the interns will be facilitated to practice on digital projects in an international working environment, setting a solid foundation for their long term career progression.
Internship schedule: 40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday, in at least 4 months and can be up to 6 months.
3. Job description:
As an intern, with support of senior developers, you will:
- Participate in cutting-edge digital projects for worldwide leading companies in various business industries.
- Analyze requirements, develop features based on technical documentation
- Write clean and maintainable code using best practices (continuous integration, design patterns, unit tests, devops, etc...), complying with our coding standards
- Improve overall work quality following the guidelines of the technical leads
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
4. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Being final-year students in computer science majors, committed for a full-time internship in 4 - 6 months.
- Good knowledge of programming.
- Understand basics about databases.
- English: reading (pre-intermediate), listening (elementary).
- Team spirit and logical thinking.
- Proactively research and understand knowledge applied in assigned projects.
- Participate in Ekino Academy to acquire a firm, comprehensive technical foundation, with direct mentoring, coaching by the board of directors, technical experts and leads. In addition, you will have opportunities to apply your knowledge in practical projects to accumulate hands-on experience and sharpen your expertise.
- Opportunity to get a full time employment after the internship if: (1) the intern achieves good performance and demonstrate a positive attitude, efforts; and (2) the company has an appropriate vacancy to offer the interns
- Monthly internship allowance
- Company’s lunch support and free parking
- Choose to work on Windows, Linux or MacOS
- Be entitled to 1 day-off per month.
- Involve in great-place-to-work activities (reading culture, sport clubs, etc.): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life harmony.
6. Ekino Academy overview
The program content is designed and developed, aiming to equip you with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills including following categories:
- General Technical Knowledge
- General Coding
- General Digital Project Management
- Quality, Security & Solutions
- Soft skills
7. Recruitment process:
- Send your updated CV (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of [Ekino Vietnam - Developer Intern][Full name]
- 1st round: Phone interview
- 2nd round: Physical interview
- Take the logic and English tests (grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension) with 35-minute length.
- In-person discussion with the HR department.
- Update the result within 5 -7 days.