Ho Chi Minh City
Developer Internship Program 2021 is especially designed for final-year students or fresh graduates who are determined to become competent software developers in their future. During the program, the interns will be facilitated to practice on digital projects in an international working environment, setting a solid foundation for their long term career progression.
Internship schedule: 40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday, in 6 months, from 1st March to 31st August 2021.
1. Job description:
As an intern, with support of senior developers, you will:
- Participate in cutting-edge digital projects for worldwide leading companies in various business industries.
- Analyze requirements, develop features based on technical documentation
- Write clean and maintainable code using best practices (continuous integration, design patterns, unit tests, devops, etc...), complying with our coding standards
- Improve overall work quality following the guidelines of the technical leads
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
2. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Final-year students or fresh graduates in computer science majors
- Commit to involve in a full-time internship period
- Good knowledge of programming.
- Understand basics about databases.
- English: reading (pre-intermediate), listening (elementary).
- Team spirit and logical thinking.
- Proactively research and understand knowledge applied in assigned projects.
- Participate in Ekino Academy to acquire a firm, comprehensive technical foundation, with direct mentoring, coaching by the board of directors, technical experts and leads. In addition, you will have opportunities to apply your knowledge in practical projects to accumulate hands-on experience and sharpen your expertise.
- Opportunity to get a full time employment after the internship if: (i) the intern achieves good performance and demonstrate a positive attitude, efforts; and (ii) the company has an appropriate vacancy to offer the interns
- Monthly internship allowance
- Company’s lunch support
- Choose to work on Windows, Linux or MacOS
- Be entitled to 1 day-off per month
- Involve in great-place-to-work activities (reading culture, sport clubs, etc.): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life harmony
4. Ekino Academy overview
The program content is designed and developed, aiming to equip you with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills including following topics:
- Common Digital Skill
- Quality and security
5. Recruitment process:
- Send your updated CV (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of [Ekino Vietnam - Developer Intern][Full name]
- 1st round: Phone interview
- 2nd round: Physical interview
- Take the 2 tests:
- Specification analysis test - 30 mins
- English test (grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension) - 30 mins
- In-person discussion with the HR department
- Take the 2 tests:
- Update the result within 5 -7 working days